Loss Mitigation Funds Specialist
Company: Carrington Mortgage Services
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Our Mortgage Servicing platform has continued to grow by
focusing resources on excellent execution of our key competencies,
including customer service, delinquency management, default
management, loan administration, analytics and investor reporting -
all while preserving home ownership and providing world-class
servicing. We're always building our mortgage business with our
customers in mind. Join us!
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your
- Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!)
discounts through our employee portal.
- Customized training programs to help you advance your
- Employee referral bonuses so you'll get the opportunity to work
with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- Educational Reimbursement.
The Loss Mitigation Funds Specialist ("LMFS") is responsible for
providing daily payment posting instructions for all active Loss
Mitigation accounts (e.g. Trial Plans, Formal Forbearance Plans,
Special Forbearance Plans, and Reinstatements/Payoffs).
Additionally, the LMFS will set up and monitor trial plans and
payment plans, update status codes and complete specific tasks
within Fiserv used to track the progression of our files through
the Loss Mitigation process.
Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and
procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein
the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all Trial Plans, Repayment Plans and Forbearance
agreements are set up in the system timely and correctly in
accordance with program guidelines.
- Provide loan level instructions to apply or return funds
received on active Loss Mitigation accounts.
- Complete coding in Fiserv to annotate trial start and trial end
- Partner with other areas of the business to address loan level
issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Work with management to create an environment of continuous
- Must acquire state licensing in all 20 states within 6 months
of start date.
- Minimal travel supporting business operations may be
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite at an intermediate level
- Strong organizational skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to interact with mid-level and senior management as an
advisor on projects.
- Ability to think creatively and make recommendations when
- Ability to make decisions that have significant impact on the
department's credibility, operations and services.
- Ability to make informal presentations, inside and/or outside
the organization and speak in front of groups.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree
- One 1+ year(s) of mortgage experience preferred but not
- Incumbent will actively pursue state licensing during
Keywords: Carrington Mortgage Services, Anaheim , Loss Mitigation Funds Specialist, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!