Human Resources Generalist
Company: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW)
Posted on: November 18, 2022
HR GeneralistLocation: Santa Barbara, CA3 Month Contract$38-$42
per hour- DOE TCWGlobal is looking for a HR rockstar to join our
client's team - a startup tech company. This could be a hybrid or
fully remote opportunity. Please submit your resume for immediate
consideration. In the performance of their respective tasks and
duties, all employees are expected to demonstrate the
- Acting with the highest level of honesty, trust, character, and
- Making a unified effort to achieve the goals of the
organization, embracing accountability for exceptional performance
- Commitment to excellence in reaching our full potential as
individuals and as an organization, surpassing the ordinary and the
expectations of our stakeholders.
- Approaching every challenge with creative energy, discovering
unique solutions to maximize success; focus on creating and
delivering compelling customer value.
- Belief in the power of a diverse workforce and in creating a
positive impact on both the environment and our community.
Summary/ObjectiveThe Client Services Specialist is a hands-on
representative and primary contact for our clients and their
employees. This position delivers all basic HR functions as well as
Employee Relations functions. With diverse yet substantive job
responsibilities, the HR Account Representative works with
providing excellent client services support for both current
clients, employees and new hires.
- Responsible for serving as a point of contact for assigned
clients and providing client support services. Support areas
including, but not limited to: Human Resources Information System
(HRIS), Payroll, Unemployment Claims, leave of absences.
- Evaluates and analyzes client and employee requests quickly
while interpreting the situation, determining the appropriate
resolution, and communicating the resolution in a timely
- Proactively escalates issues on the client's behalf to ensure
customer satisfaction and timely response.
- Maintains current knowledge of policies and procedures and
provides excellent customer service to client and employee while
- Provides employment-related data and prepares required reports
for clients in a timely manner.
- Perform effectively at a sustained pace and produce quality
work for internal and external customers.
- Present to clients via webinar or onsite demos of HRIS systems
Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time position
with regular weekly work hours of 8:00 - 5:00, Monday through
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of experience in customer service or account
- Experience working with computer systems and Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and strong interpersonal
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing
- Must maintain confidentiality of client and company data.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or associate degree in Human Resources or closely
- Experience with HRIS systems preferred.
- Experience in producing dashboards and metrics. TCWGlobal is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age,
ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual
Keywords: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW), Anaheim , Human Resources Generalist, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!