Host, Tortilla Jo's
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North's Patina Restaurant Groupis hiring
afull-time and part-time Host to join our team at Tortilla Jo's in
Anaheim, California. As a Host, you will be the first person to
welcome and interact with our guests.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Review floor plan and reservation book daily; create a seating
- Set up the host station according to the checklist.
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Seat guests according to the seating chart, server rotation,
and guest preference and provides guests with menus.
- Maintain control of the seating and wait times.
- Clean and maintain host station; contribute to the cleanliness
of the dining and bar areas.
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and
- Answer any guest questions regarding service, and provide
general assistance for guests and employees.
- Speak with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service,
respond to complaints and notifies management, and thank guests as
they are leaving.
- Answer restaurant telephone line during assigned hours of
- Prior experience in a guest service environment preferred.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level in a fast-paced
environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of performing specified procedures and following
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and co-workers.Physical Requirements
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Frequent walking, bending, lifting, reaching, and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.Who We AreDelaware North
is a leader in food service management, operating some of the
busiest and most famous kitchens in the world. This is no exception
when it comes to serving up exquisite cuisines and unforgettable
dining experiences in the Lake Buena Vista area at Tutto Italia,
Via Napoli, Morimoto, Vivoli Florida, The Edison, Enzos Hideaway
and Tunnel Bar, Maria and Enzos Ristorante, and Pizza Ponte.At
Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Anaheim , Host, Tortilla Jo's, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!