MACHINE SHOP HELPER
Company: McGraw Mfg. Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Must be able to use all required tools and machinery
- Basic Shop Skills
- Must be able to perform fast paced repetitive tasks
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be physically able to exert up to 20lbs of force
occasionally and/or up to 10lbs of force frequently
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist at waist level and lift from floor
- Have basic knowledge of how to use inspection tools
- Able to switch shifts if required
*Duties & Responsibilities: *
- Meets all quality standards in performing assigned tasks.
- Follow all processes and written work instructions, document and
report any discrepancies between actual and documented process.
- Complete production forms accurately
- Contribute to production goals
- Check Parts Machined
- Must follow all written and verbal company safety instructions
that have been outlined in the safety manual and training.
* Must be able to understand English
- Must be able to read and follow Instructions
- Must be able to read inspection results
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Anaheim, CA 92805: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: McGraw Mfg. Inc., Anaheim , MACHINE SHOP HELPER, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!