Admissions Advisor ( Hybrid capable, 2-3 days on campus)
Company: West Coast University
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Under direct supervision, the Admissions Advisor is responsible for
prospective student entrance process of the campus Admissions
department with an emphasis on customer service. Gathers
information on students, pre-screens, and pre-qualifies potential
students. Performs routine clerical, office, and data entry tasks.
Provides excellent customer service to prospective and enrolled
students in accordance with the mission and purpose of the
- Minimum of up to two years' experience in a counseling or
marketing related environment required.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Experience with data entry and multi-line phone aptitude.
- Experience with reception and telephone techniques.
- Experience working with online programs a plus. Education:
Bachelor's degree required
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive
benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development West Coast University is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to
work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
Campus: WCU Ontario
Keywords: West Coast University, Anaheim , Admissions Advisor ( Hybrid capable, 2-3 days on campus), Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!