Customer Relations Representative - Hybrid
Company: WorkCare, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job SummaryWorkCare's Medical Exams & Travel Department
(ME&T) manages Medical Surveillance, Post Offer, Travel and
Drug Testing services, nationally and internationally to support
clients in a wide range of industries.This role supports these
clients by coordinating and reporting on these various
activities.The Customer Relations Representative provides a large
amount of front-line client contact and is integral to our ability
to assist our clients manage their medical surveillance and
onboarding programs in an efficient and time sensitive manner.This
is a hybrid position that will work from our corporate headquarters
in Anaheim, CA Monday/Friday and from home
- Providing front-line client contact.
- Scheduling client health exams via telephone.
- Maintaining correct databases regarding clients, employees, and
- Interfacing between labs and clinics for supplies and
- Reporting work clearances and troubleshooting client
- Performs additional duties and assumes additional
responsibilities as identified by supervisor for the efficient
operation of WorkCare. Qualifications
- Education and Experience
- Musthave a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Data entry experience a plus.
- Previous customer service experience via telephone a plus.
- Skills and Competencies
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Pleasant phone manner is required.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability of maintaining privacy
- Strong critical thinking skills; problem solving, and decision
- Must have the ability to gather data, compile information and
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, with attention to detail
- Ability to create and edit written materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues, supervisors,
- Strong time management, organizational, and follow-through
- Ability to meet and exceed daily and weekly individual
- Ability to work independently as well as assisting other team
members when needed.
- Requires regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Computer Skills
- Must be competent in the Windows operating system environment,
Adobe Professional, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel
and PowerPoint) and learn other software as needed.
- Physical Demands
- Requires sitting for long periods of time, working at a
- Some bending and stretching could be required.
- Working under stress and use of computer/phone required.
- Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard.
- Occasionally may be required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Work Environment
- Mainly indoor, office environment conditions.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Air quality is good and temperature is controlled.
- At home set up must meet all Company IT, privacy, and safety
requirements. Additional Job InformationThis is a full-time
position. The work schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm PST.
Monday and Friday must be worked from our corporate office in
Anaheim and Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from home.The salary for
this position is $18.00-$20.00 per hour. Actual compensation
offered to the final candidate within this range depends on factors
such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and
qualifications.Benefits for this position include paid time off;
medical, dental, vision, and critical illness insurance; HSA, HRA,
and FSA; life and disability insurance; EAP; 401K; legal and
identity theft coverage; continuing education, pet insurance and
more.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
status as a protected veteran, or any other classification
protected by applicable laws. WorkCare is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for
individuals with disabilities in employment. About WorkCareAbout
WorkCare:WorkCare, Inc., isa U.S.-based,
physician-directedoccupational health company withglobal
outreach.Our mission is Protecting and Promoting Employee
Health---from Hire to Retire.We believe Work Matters. Health
Counts. Prevention Saves.Our occupational clinicians and industry
subject matter experts deliverintegrated, total worker health
solutions to employers in all types of industries. Our capabilities
include MedicalExams& Travel program management; 24/7 Incident
Intervention telehealth triage; Onsite Services &
Clinics;Consulting Medical Directors; Clinical Accommodation and
Leave Management support; and afull suite of COVID-19
interventions. Our Industrial Athlete and Bio-ergonomic
Surveillance programs are designed to prevent and manage
work-related strains and sprains. Visit to learn more.
Keywords: WorkCare, Inc., Anaheim , Customer Relations Representative - Hybrid, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!