Pastry - Full Time
Company: Disneyland Resort
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Artists, visionaries, storytellers-that's the Pastry teams at
the Disneyland Resort.
Whether you are looking for exquisite Signature Fine Dining Pastry
environments at the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or incredible,
high volume production and magic at the Central Bakery, exciting
Pastry opportunities may include:
- Pastry Line/Dinner Cook
- Pastry Cook/BakerBasic Qualifications : Passion for Pastry &
Baking and delighting our Guests with food!
- Strong experience with cakes, plated desserts and working in
banquets and restaurant environments
- Minimum 2 years of experience in culinary field/high volume
restaurant or Culinary Degree and 2 years related experience
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this
- Proven ability to read and understand recipes in a mass volume
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced team
- Demonstrates a desire to work in a guest service and team
- Strong listening skills and ability to follow
directionAdditional Information : SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days
a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may
end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment
application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of
the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on
the final page.
Ready to learn more about the exciting Culinary opportunities at
the Disneyland Resort? Watch our recent Virtual Culinary Webinar
and hear directly from our chefs and discover all the possibilities
a career with Disney Culinary could provide. Learn about the
variety of experiences and cuisines our teams bring to life! To
watch the recording, click
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting, DLRCulinary, DLR Culinary,
Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort
Roles, hiring bonus, hiringbonus, incentive, DLRCulinary, DLR
This posting is seeking candidates to fill multiple roles in
- The pay rate for this Pastry Line/Dinner Cook role is $26.00
- The pay rate for this Pastry Cook/Baker role is $24.20 per
hour.Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation
package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To
learn more about our benefits visit: .
Keywords: Disneyland Resort, Anaheim , Pastry - Full Time, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!