Merch Coordinator - Women's
Company: Acuren Group Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join the Pacsun Community:
Pacsun is dedicated to delivering an exclusive collection of the
most relevant brands and stylesto a community of inspired youth.
Through partnerships with brands such as adidas, BrandyMelville,
Essentials Fear of God, our own brands, and many more.Our Pacsun
community believes in and understands the importance of using our
voice,platform, and resources to inspire and bring about positive
development. Our programPacCares supports and partners with
organizations that align with our internal and externalinitiatives
surrounding mental health, diversity, and equality. Join the Pacsun
Learn more here: LinkedIn- Our Community
About the Job:
The Merchant Coordinator is responsible for assisting the
Merchant's with purchase order maintenance, sample management,
vendor communication and meeting preparation.
A day in the life, what you'll be doing:
- Success in this role will entail a high level of detail,
ability to work well with others and ability to drive results that
meet or exceed qualitative goals.
- Purchase Order Maintenance
- Vendor Communication
- Sample Management
- Business Meeting Preparation
- Analytical thinking, recommend courses of action to be taken in
order to reconcile actual to planned performance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What it takes to Join:
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience
- Pro-active in every aspect of work (i.e. forward thinking,
ability to anticipate, driven to get tasks accomplished)
- Retail experience will help in the success of this
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate ideas, issues, opportunities, etc.
Salary Range: $40,077-$50,379
- Flexible work from home options.
- HQ workforce of 60%+ people of color.
- Dog friendly office environment.
- Beverages and snacks provided daily.
- Onsite gym, volleyball court, ping-pong tables, and a skate
park available on campus.
- $1,000 referral incentive program.
- Generous associate discount of 30-50% off merchandise online
- Competitive long term and short-term incentive
- Immediate 100% vested 401K contributions and employer
- Calm Premium access for all employees.
- Employee perks throughout the year.
Physical Requirements: -The physical demands described here are
representative of those that are required by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently
required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
as well as reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating
temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple
hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings
and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer,
occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during
periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office
environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
Keywords: Acuren Group Inc, Anaheim , Merch Coordinator - Women's, Other , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!