Market Sales Specialist
Company: White Cap
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for growing the business by developing sales and ensuring that
customers receive the highest level of service possible. Ensure
that pricing and contracts are consistently, accurately, and
ethically administered in a timely manner. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Establishes and achieves sales growth and profit objectives
through the development, implementation, and monitoring of an
annual sales plan.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand
sales volume and profit margin within the assigned customer
- Prepares a plan for each account to identify the customer's
short- and long-term needs, as well as outlining specific goals to
meet those needs.
- Contacts established and prospective customers to solicit
orders. Primary means of contact is via telephone, though
management may require face-to-face customer contact in some
- Answers questions about products, prices, and durability.
Prepares estimates and bids to meet specific needs of
- Maintains a current and accurate base of product knowledge and
applies that knowledge when servicing customers.
- Serves as point of contact for escalating issues or activities
that the customer encounters during product
implementation/utilization. Expedites the resolution of customer
- Assists the Credit Department in obtaining information that
enables the company to minimize risks associated with the extension
of credit to customers. Engages in and supports collection efforts
on past due amounts owed by a customer. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce
mild discomfort on occasion.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 2-3 years prior sales or telesales account management
- Experience with sales contracts, conducting sales calls and
- Must have a valid Drivers License and acceptable motor vehicle
record to meet carrier requirements. PRID PRID145 Job Locations
US-CA-Anaheim Posted Date 6 days ago (2/11/2021 12:53 PM) Job ID
2020-40903 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area
Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Anaheim , Market Sales Specialist, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!