Business Systems Analyst
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Ref ID: 00754083Classification: Business AnalystCompensation:
DOEA reputable company in the Retail/Ecommerce industry is in need
of a Business Analyst who can evaluate customer needs and develop
strategies to address them. The role is available through Robert
Half Technology. To thrive in this Business Analyst role, you
should be an outgoing self-starter with strong technical knowledge
and excellent communication skills. This position is at a stable
Retail company. This full-time opening is for a Business Analyst in
the Anaheim, California area.What you get to do every day
- You will play a key role with the high performing global IT
team in managing and planning all activities relating to Microsoft
D365 Supply Chain related applications, upkeep, and support. You
will need to work closely with our Business Process Owners (BPO)
and Subject Matter Experts (SME) on projects. You will need a deep
understanding and experience of ERP processes relating to
Microsoft's Supply Chain modules.
- Champion and promote the adoption of D365FO within the user
- Participate as the lead techno/functional resource and IT-SME
for implementing D365 Supply Chain.
- Assist employees with development of business process
scenarios, process flows, and best practices.
- Lead and document design sessions with team to ensure business
process requirements are met and configured within the system.
- Lead SCM configuration, testing, training, and deployment of
- 5 or more years business domain experience in the supply chain
oriented or sales & distribution industry or similar.
- 3 or more years of hands-on implementation and support
experience with D365FO mainly in the Supply Chain Management
- Direct experience with D365FO, SCM configuration, test, and
post Go-Live support.
- Recent D365FO certifications will be ideal
- Experience working with an ERP implementation partner.
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions,
using a customer-focused approach
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working
with development and QA teams
- Evaluate business, technical, and functional requirements
- - Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate
wire-frames, interactions, and user flowsJob Requirements:
- - Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- - Comprehensive knowledge of Global Supply Chain
- - Mindful consideration of usability and application
- - Familiarity with developing requirements and product
specifications for new or existing applications
- Dynamics 365 required
- EDI is nice to haveRobert Half Technology matches IT
professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project
or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT
infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access
to exciting career opportunities. Our experienced staffing
professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your
behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and
benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the
Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI
matches you with jobs. When you work with us, you're working with
the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most
Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes'
inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying
for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United
States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
for more information. -- 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal
Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply
Keywords: Robert Half, Anaheim , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!