Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal Truck Driver
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $91,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on
bonusAverage pay: $1,360-$1,670 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience:
All CDL holdersOverview
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 90% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within Arizona, California and
Nevada. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- At least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
and location Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 50 miles of South El Monte, CA. Need one or more of
your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at , and we
can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- New equipment - Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab
and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
- More drop-and-hook freight - Which means you'll spend more time
moving and less time waiting at loading docks. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit . Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000
Keywords: Schneider, Anaheim , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal Truck Driver, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!