Posted on: January 9, 2022
Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you excited to
leverage cutting-edge technology to solve big business problems? If
your response to those questions is "yes", we would love for you to
join us! At OrangePeople we consult for some of the most
prestigious brands in the world. But more importantly, our
consultants have a voice in the vision and future of the company.
At OrangePeople, our focus is people. It's right there in our name.
- Configure a Salesforce, develop data, screens, and processes to
use this system to manage user profiles, accounts, services, and
itineraries, and included interfaces to support systems, such as
property management reservations, phone management, identity
management, and operating hours.
- Provide technical solutions to meet specific user needs.
- Elicit, analyze, validate and document business organizational
and operational requirements.
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional
specifications for the GBTS organization and manage changes to such
- Communicate business direction to the IT organization.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Understanding of Business Requirements phase of Project.
- Ability to work on Requirements gathering phases of
- Ability to document and define the processes and procedures as
they relate to the overall project objectives.
- Familiar with ITIL best practices for service design.
- Commitment to Safety Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in Hospitality, Hotel Industry, or Premiere customer
service is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or any CRM Software desired.
- BS in Technical area desired, or equivalent. Basic
- Understanding if software development cycle.
- Agile project delivery practices + scrum.
- User story development. Requirements management.
- Experience with Jira or similar user story management
- Fully capable with Microsoft office suite, O-365, and
- Able to facilitate requirements discussions with users and
developers. Work Schedule:
- The candidate must be able to commute to Anaheim Additional
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and
participate in team-building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews,
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-Wiki/Knowledge
- Provide status reports to OP Account Management as requested.
- OrangePeople is an Enterprise Architecture and Project
Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our
people: dynamic, creative thinkers, who are passionate about doing
quality work. As a member of the OrangePeople team, you will have
access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies &
technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal
OrangePeople Person is a technology leader with a proven track
record of technical achievements and strong process/methodology
Keywords: orangepeople, Anaheim , Business Analyst, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!