Class A CDL - Intermodal Tanker truck driver
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $85,000 - Up to $10,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,270-$1,550 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per
WeekExperience: All CDL holdersOverview
- Tanker trailer with liquid chemical freight.
- Multiple loads per week.
- Drive from railyards to customers within 350 miles of Walnut,
CA. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 30 miles of Walnut, CA. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal Tanker driving
- Leading technology - Tablets and mobile apps (including through
rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve
the driver experience.
- More home time - Get maximum flexibility by staying closer to
home with a robust regional and local freight base.
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you
get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master this unique work with
industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Anaheim , Class A CDL - Intermodal Tanker truck driver, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!