Manufacturing Technician C
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job Title: Test Technician C
Job Location: 901 East Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92805
Under limited supervision conducts evaluation, diagnostic,
integration and final acceptance testing of airborne, commercial,
surface ship and sub-surface vessel electronic equipment using
established procedures. Troubleshoots problems to component level.
Utilizes general testing equipment, which includes but is not
limited to, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, AC/DC clamp on
ammeters, HiPot testers, LCR meters, Automated Test Equipment, and
custom made test fixtures and test consoles. In the absence of
established procedures, confers with Lead Test Technician,
Supervisor Engineering Test - Mfg., or Sustaining Engineer.
Properly documents all test findings as required and directed by
* Tests and troubleshoots complex Printed Wiring Assemblies,
Subassemblies, Modules and Systems using Functional Test
Procedures, Individual Acceptance Test Procedures, Technical Repair
Standard Procedures, Quality Test Instructions, Return Acceptance
Test Procedures, and Factory Acceptance Test Procedures.
* Performs Factory Acceptance Test of completed systems using
Quality Test Instructions and Factory Acceptance Test
* Identifies non-conforming material and initiates Material
Discrepancy Reports, FR/FF reports in TipQA, and Break-Out Shop
Orders, as applicable.
* Programs and verifies programmable integrated circuits using
approved procedures and Quality Assurance software.
* Identifies and initiates changes to test documents using a
Quality Test Change Request form.
* Documents information for failure analysis and reporting using
the Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System and Failure
* As required, supports Engineering for First Article testing and
* As directed by management, tests and troubleshoots test equipment
and custom made Test Fixtures and Test Sets using available
* Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Must be able to read, understand and accurately follow
Engineering Orders, Quality procedures, Test procedures, and
* Must have a good working knowledge of basic analog and digital
components and circuitry.
* Must be able to correctly analyze and interpret drawings,
schematics, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
* Must be able to correctly document specific details of each test
failure encountered, as well as document and update daily status of
each assigned repair.
* Must be adept at utilization and operation of general electronic
* Must be able to work well with interdepartmental personnel.
* Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle and
complete multiple tasks within defined time limitations.
* Must have a working knowledge of computers.
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office is a
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Requires fully proficient job knowledge/skills. Requires a High
School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior
relevant experience or Associate's degree (A. A.) desired from
two-year College or technical school or military service experience
with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Keywords: L3Harris, Anaheim , Manufacturing Technician C, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!