Industrial Maintenance Plumber - Disneyland Resort - Full Time
Company: Disneyland Resort
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Enjoy the plumbing trade but done with the hassle of traffic
driving from job to job?
Does working at one location everyday sound perfect?
Can you see yourself practicing your craft at "The Happiest Place
on Earth?" If so, Disneyland Resort may have your dream job!
Disneyland Resort is looking for individuals with experience in
service and repair rather than installation and construction.
Professional Plumbers who have come from in-house
facilities-maintenance organizations may have an edge.
(Local, Southern California applicants sought - NO RELOCATION
The starting pay rate for this position is $30.06 per hour.
Disneyland Resort Plumbers provide installation, repair, and
maintenance of systems and equipment including water filtration,
chemical injection, and fire-protection equipment.
- Perform backflow-prevention-device testing and maintenance
- Conduct operational and functional checks of systems and
- Identify and evaluate problems and conditions associated with
the operation and maintenance of systems and equipment
- Plan, estimate, test and conduct quality assessments of
Resort-wide plumbing and water-treatment requirements
Basic Qualifications :
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, any shift (1st,
2nd, and 3rd shift) including holidays, and must be open to any
days off.Technical Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Experience with installation, repair and maintenance work
including with pumps, motors, controllers, fixtures, piping,
valves, fittings, strainers, sand filters, water heaters; drinking
fountains, eyewash stations, drains and sewer systems, diversion
valves and lift stations
- Experience in the demolition of existing, and/or installation
of new, systems or components
- Experience conducting preventive maintenance including the use
of augers and hydrojetters to clean and clear storm drain and sewer
- Experience in the start-up and operation of pumps and motors,
sand filters, chemical injectors, fountains and water effects
- Ability to follow checklists or standard operating procedures,
blueprints/schematics, specifications and other technical
publications associated with the design and
construction/installation of systems and equipment
Additional Information :
Those assigned to the Plumber position are required to attend
annual Blood borne Pathogen Training and Respiratory Protection
Training classes. They are also required to submit to an annual
medical evaluation and fit test. They can also take part in an
optional Hepatitis B vaccination series.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly
Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, Facilities,
HeroesWorkHere, plumbing, plumber, backflow, hydro jetter
Keywords: Disneyland Resort, Anaheim , Industrial Maintenance Plumber - Disneyland Resort - Full Time, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!