Company: Neighborhood Healthcare
Posted on: June 22, 2022
**This position is remote with the exception of one (1) in
person office meeting each month in Escondido, CA. Therefore we are
considering candidates within either San Diego or Riverside County
The Compensation Analyst is the main point of contact for
compensation recommendations for new hires, internal moves and
analyzing organization wide compensation projects, with oversight
from the Compensation & Benefits Manager.
- Applies broad knowledge of compensation principles, practices
and procedures across all aspects of Neighborhood regions and
- Administers various compensation programs including the annual
salary planning process, performance management cycle, equity
reviews and promotion or wage adjustments.
- Supports the design and implementation of the compensation
philosophy and pay practices.
- Conduct job analysis to determine job level, FLSA
classification and salary range.
- Partner with department leaders, HR Generalists and Talent
Acquisition Partners for all compensation matters related to
offers, promotions, equity reviews and internal transfers.
- Collect and analyze market data, complete market data
benchmarking including annual compensation survey submissions.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and
administration of wage and salary reviews.
- Assists in the development of training materials and
communications for leaders and employees for compensation related
- Manage the function, content and data in the Compensation
module within HRIS
- Supports audits related to compensation controls.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business
Administration, or related field and three years' experience in
compensation or equivalent combination of education and
- Experience with compensation surveys and market data
- UKG Ultipro experience preferred
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Relevant certifications, such as a HRIS related, CCP or SHRM
certification a plus
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong analytical skills and math aptitude required
- Expert knowledge with MS Excel including VLOOKUPs, pivot
tables, charts and working with large data sets required
- Working knowledge of compensation related laws and best
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Excellent planning and organizational ability
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to work with highly confidential information in a
professional and ethical manner
WHO ARE WE? Community health is about more than just vaccines and
checkups. It's about giving people the resources they need to live
their best lives. At Neighborhood, this is our vision. A community
where everyone is healthy and happy. We're with you every step of
the way, with the care you need for each of life's chapters. At
Neighborhood, we are Better Together.
As a private, non-profit 501(C) (3) community health organization,
we serve over 350k medical, dental, and behavioral health visits
from more than 77k people annually. We do this in pursuit of our
mission to improve the health and happiness of the communities we
serve by providing quality care to all, regardless of situation or
We have been doing this since 1969 and it is our employees that
make this mission a reality. Regardless of the role, our team
focuses on being compassionate, having integrity, being
professional, always collaborating, and consistently going above
and beyond. If that sounds like an organization you want to be a
part of, we would love to have you.
Neighborhood Healthcare requires employees to be fully vaccinated
(including a booster dose) against COVID-1 and demonstrate proof of
vaccination/booster upon hire or receive approval for an exemption
based on a medical reason, disability or religious belief. Proof of
booster dose will be contingent upon booster eligibility.
Keywords: Neighborhood Healthcare, Anaheim , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!