1st shift Manufacturing Technician
Company: Proven Recruiting
Posted on: June 23, 2022
- Manufacturing Technician looking for the next step in your
career? Here's your chance to make a real impact in the Medical
Device industry alongside a fantastic team of motivated employees.
If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you'll want to keep
What You'll Do
- Support various departments with assembly, inspection of
medical device parts and products, handling of chemicals and
manufacturing of medical device.
- Maintain stocked laboratory setting.
- Responsible for handling of reagents, solvents and
- Follow standard operating procedures. (SOP)s
- Work within a GMP environment
Who You Are
- Willingness to learn within an assembly / manufacturing
environment for a leading device company
- Drive for excellence, quality, and attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- No allergies to chemicals such as adhesives and solvents
- High school Diploma or GED
Why Work Here
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone
looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes 15 days PTO, 3 sick days,
10 company holidays, and 5% annual bonus in additional to
competitive medical/dental/vision package
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative
team with a drive for success.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you'd
like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the
medical device industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various
backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area,
university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is
minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for
diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
Keywords: Proven Recruiting, Anaheim , 1st shift Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!