Rail Inventory Verifier
Company: Plastic Express
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company OverviewCome join a winning Team! Since 1970 Plastic
Express has met the bulk trucking, bulk terminal, packaging, and
warehousing needs of the plastics industry. Our strategic
locations, modern systems, and dedicated employees allow us to
provide custom tailored logistical solutions to fulfill the most
challenging needs of our customers. Plastic Express operates from
18 warehouse locations and 37 rail terminals across the US. At many
of the Plastic Express sites, we also handle some Non-plastic
commodities, which include; paper rolls, steel, building materials
and other dry bulk materials. Plastic Express owns and operates
roughly 190 trucks, with approximately 227 trailers performing full
bulk truck distribution business. Plastic Express is headquartered
in City of Industry, CA and has over 500 employees nationwide. Our
goal has always been to exceed our customer's expectations, and our
can do-attitude is what differentiates us from the
competition.Plastic Express employees have always been our key to
success and total customer satisfaction. We are always looking for
dependable & talented business professionals that will help us to
grow and to continue our Can Do tradition.Position Type/Expected
Hours of Work
- This is a -Full Time -position. Must be able to work some long
hours, fill in sub for full-time employees, weekends and holidays
- At least 21 years old.
- Must read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Two years of previous employment in transportation. Rail yard
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Current unrestricted Class A CDL - preferred, but not
- MVR that meets Plastic Express standards.
- Successfully pass a physical exam to assure agility.
- Must be able and comfortable working outside in all weather
- Must be able to walk, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, squat,
- May be required to provide a personal vehicle.Job Summary: -
- Operate with safety in mind at all times.
- Receive and release railcars (BTO-2; BTO-3; BTO-4) and record
data in writing and in database.
- Verify railcar connections (BT-18)Essential
Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Duties: -Duties include but are not limited to:
- Inspect inbound railcars, verifying physical attributes to
Advance Shipping Notice (ASN).
- Inspect outbound railcars to verify save operation prior to
- Operate in compliance with company, rail yard and FRA safety
- Report accidents and incidents involving company or customer
- Perform additional rail related duties as required. -
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and or
changed at any time.Benefits and Perks:
- Family health benefit packages
- Vacation pay after a year
- Holiday pay
- Company matching 401k retirement program, after a yearPlastic
Express employees have always been our key to success and total
customer satisfaction. We are always looking for dependable &
talented business professionals that will help us to grow and to
continue our Can-Do tradition.If you have an interest in working at
Plastic Express, please forward your resume including a brief work
history. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Plastic Express, Anaheim , Rail Inventory Verifier, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!