Posted on: September 24, 2022
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As
the smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and
connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every
day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic
partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life
and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as
times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help
save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a
real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your
Check out more about life at ADT here . About Us:
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more
than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider
serving residential and business customers, our people are our most
important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than
200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our
customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team
and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit
or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
ADT is an innovative, culturally diverse company that empowers and
inspires its employees. A culture where we are encouraged to bring
new ideas to our workplace. As times change, so do we. We drive
innovation and continue to evolve as an organization. Our goals are
achieved by initiating change, enhancing product lines and building
What defines success at ADT?
The Residential Service Technician's primary functions and
responsibilities are that of troubleshooting, configuring,
reconstructing and programming existing security and site
What are your key responsibilities?
- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted
video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless
technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central
monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to
help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in
What are we looking for?
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent
What's in it for you?
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth
Keywords: ADT, Anaheim , Serivce Technician, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!