Loan Boarding Data Analyst (Mortgage Servicing)
Company: FCI Lender Services
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Industry leading 40-year-old *Loan Servicing company *(not a
loan originator) is seeking *proven Title Company Specialist and
Loan Processors. *If you are interested in long term employment
with a superior Benefits Package that includes 100% employer paid
medical, dental, disability, vision, death benefit, fully vested
matching 401K, observance of federal holidays, then please apply
*IMPORTANT NOTE: *
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8am to 5pm With Loan Serving experience - $25 - $30
Higher pay is offered only for proven prior mortgage loan servicing
experience. (Not loan origination or loan closing experience only)
If new to Loan Servicing, we will train - $22 - $23
- Able to interpret information from Notes and Mortgages/Deeds of
Trust and transfer such information to servicing platform.
- Ability to review and document loan charges and advances prior to
entering them into servicing platform.
- Audit loan documents to ensure highest level of accuracy.
- Analyze boarding errors to determine root cause and remediate
- Communicate discrepancies with clients to clear exceptions.
- Work with the Supervisor to create, document and enforce
department policies and procedures.
- Understand Assignment Chains.
- Maintain stated performance level for all assigned loan boarding
*Example of Tasks: *
- Transfer data from Excel spreadsheet into servicing platform.
- Boarding new and transferred loans into servicing platform.
- Review loan documents to ensure compliance with state and federal
- Perform office duties as assigned.
- Data entry.
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: *
-*Above average knowledge of Excel - ability to create and navigate
- Expert knowledge of Promissory Notes.
- Critical thinking is required.
- Great auditing skills.
- Minimum keyboarding of 40 wpm.
- Read, interpret, and apply federal, state, and local collection
laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures (FDCPA
- Use basic math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT*
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of
time, use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or
controls, to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and
twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull up to 25 pounds; to
operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and
fine coordination including use of a keyboard and mouse; and to
verbally communicate to exchange information. The employee is
frequently required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The work
environment temperature is compliant with OSHA regulations.
*VISION: * See in the normal visual range with or without
correction, close vision, distance vision, and the ability to
adjust focus. *HEARING: * The noise level in the work environment
is usually moderate. Hear in the normal audio range with or without
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Loan Servicing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: FCI Lender Services, Anaheim , Loan Boarding Data Analyst (Mortgage Servicing), Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!