Company: American Sheet Metal
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionSalary: Construction Estimator Job
- Prepares and estimates budget costs for construction by
studying plans and specifications.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by site requirements, additions,
and costing changes.
- Resolves cost differences by analyzing and collecting
- Writes up and presents budgets, reports, and project
- Develops bids for construction projects.
- Works closely with architects and other professionals.
- Schedules meetings with clients, site managers, and staff.
- Navigates and understands building codes.
- Processes paperwork and travels to building sites as
- Monitors construction processes.
- Stays up to date with safety codes and improvements in
construction.Construction Estimator Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong math skills including algebra, geometry, and basic
- Ability to navigate specifications and plans
- Proficiency in demonstrating proposals and projects
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at once
- Knowledge of the latest building codes
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsEducation and
- A bachelor's degree in mathematics, architecture, or a similar
field is required
- Certificate in general construction, roofing, electrician
- At least 10 years of related experience is required
Keywords: American Sheet Metal, Anaheim , Construction Estimator, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!