Field Install Technician
Company: American Equipment Holdings
Posted on: January 24, 2023
American Equipment Holdings is an organization of leading
overhead crane and hoist distributors and field service providers,
including American Equipment, Allied Crane, Eastern Crane & Hoist,
Facilities Engineering, Kistler Crane & Hoist, Pacific Crane &
Hoist, and Washington Crane & Hoist. The consolidated entity is one
of the largest independently owned overhead crane and hoist
solutions providers in the country, serving over 4,000 customers
nationwide. Together, American Equipment Holdings companies provide
comprehensive solutions for everything related to customers'
overhead crane and hoist needs, including OSHA mandated
inspections, preventative maintenance and repair field services,
parts, engineering, ISO certified fabrication, new and replacement
equipment, automated systems, system modernizations and training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in installation of equipment.
- Accurately and neatly document the service report for the work
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Some travel maybe required.Required Skills/Abilities
- Aptitude for either electrical or mechanical environments as
well as familiarity with mechanical and electrical equipment
- Comfort with working at heights
- Hands-on electro-mechanical maintenance or equivalent military
experience a plus
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Willingness to work overtime is required
- Possession of a valid driver's license with good driving
- Must pass drug-screen and background check
- Strong communication skills
- Proven commitment to safetyPlease note this job description is
not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.American Equipment
Holdings represents the industry's leading manufacturers such as
Detroit Hoist, Columbus McKinnon, ACCO, R&M, Demag, Gorbel,
Spanco, IMS, Harrington, Conductix, Magnetek & PE, among others and
customers rely on its design, engineering, fabrication and
installation capabilities to meet their unique application needs.
American Equipment Holdings serves local, regional and national
customers across a variety of end markets, including light & heavy
industrial, automotive, mining, public utilities, military,
aerospace & defense and energy, among others. For more information,
visit www.amquipinc.com. Proof of right to lawfully work in the
United States required. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PI201924146
Keywords: American Equipment Holdings, Anaheim , Field Install Technician, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!