Business Development Representative
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Company Overview POOLCORP is the leading business-to-business
wholesale distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies,
equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our
subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and
Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 430 Sales
Centers worldwide, with nearly 6,000 employees proudly serving the
needs of customers. Each Sales Center operates as its own business;
driving an extraordinary culture that involves a high work ethic,
an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a
family-oriented work atmosphere. Why POOLCORP? Because it's a place
where you can grow! At POOLCORP you'll find plenty of excellent
career advancement and training opportunities to support your
career growth. Our safe and stable work environment is further
enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package. And,
the job prospects are endless as we offer a wide range of full
time, part time and seasonal positions.
At POOLCORP, we strive to employ only the very best. So, end your
job search here - at POOLCORP - Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!
Pay: $65,000 - $70,000 annually plus bonuses and benefits. Job
Summary The Business Development Representative identifies and
negotiates strategic relationships with current customers and
develops new business relationships.
- Prospects for potential new clients within our target market:
Pool & Spa Retailers, Pool Builders, Pool & Spa Maintenance
- Cold Calls on, and markets to, prospective clients.
- Follows up and qualifies sales leads.
- Makes professional presentations on products and programs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customer
- Identifies client needs.
- Provides quotes and product data as needed by customers.
- Closes sales and follows through to assure appropriate
- Supports Operations and A/R efforts.
- Works with Sales Center, Regional and Divisional managers to
grow the business.
- Completes internal reports and paperwork in a timely
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in professional-level
- A proven track record of successful sales in a wholesale
- Ability to cold call on prospective clients.
- A strong knowledge of one or more of the following product
lines:pool related equipment, plumbing supplies, tile, decking,
exterior lighting, patio furniture, construction materials,
building supplies, chemicals, landscaping / irrigation supplies,
HVAC supplies or similar tangible goods.
- Holds a valid driver's license, a "satisfactory" driving record
(no more than 2 violations within 3 years) and is willing to travel
within a designated area.
- Occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office WORD
- Knowledge of AMP or similar customer management system
- Knowledge of Prelude or similar inventory control software
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply. POOLCORP is a
drug-free company. POOLCORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By
Choice. The Company understands, respects, and values diversity -
unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while
striving to be inclusive of all people. This commitment is critical
to our success as a global company as we seek to recruit, develop,
and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Hiring and promotional decisions are based solely on the
qualifications required for the job to be filled. This position is
considered "safety-sensitive" and includes tasks or duties which
could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the
tasks or others.
Keywords: PoolCorp, Anaheim , Business Development Representative, Professions , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!