Inside Sales Specialist
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company
that produces a broad range of products found in items people use
every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a
material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative
products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and
sustainability. The company's innovation-driven growth model takes
advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer
engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its
leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation,
building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive
and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people
around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
The company had 2019 revenues of approximately $9.3 billion and is
headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA
Eastman Chemical Company is currently searching for a Customer
Service/Inside Sales Associate for our SunTek Performance Films
distribution center located in Anaheim, CA.
The Customer Service/Inside Sales Associate performs a wide variety
of sales/clerical duties for the purpose of maintaining current
customers, obtaining new customers, and increasing sales
- Answer incoming calls, process orders, prepare invoices, and
enter customer information updates.
- Set up and maintain customer files.
- Maintain superior product knowledge and competitor
- Provide customer service to current and prospective customers by
answering questions and solving problems.
- Present price, credit, and terms in accordance with standard
- Cold call prospective business customers, send promotional
materials, and follow up.
- Process customer warranties and returns.
- Monitor promotional pack inventory and assemble more as
- Provide support to Outside Sales Representatives.
- Cross-trained in production planning to assist in physical
inventory count as needed.
- Cross-trained in shipping to assist with order fulfillment.
- Adhere to safety culture.
- Complete special projects as directed by manager.
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associate's/Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: Associate's/Bachelor's degree with some customer
service/sales experience; or High School Diploma with minimum of 2
years relevant, applicable customer service/sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and
Outlook, as well as general computer skills.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Experience with Sales Force is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, self-directed
*** Please apply online directly at www.eastman.com/jobs ***
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and
a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to
their fullest potential each day.
Keywords: Eastman, Anaheim , Inside Sales Specialist, Sales , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!