Front Desk Agent - Club Wyndham Peacock Suites Resort
Company: Wyndham Destinations
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on
vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams
help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As
the world's largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel +
Leisure Co., we're shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Guest Services Associate is responsible for completing daily
Front Desk functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests receive
efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome during
their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude. The
Guest Service Representative also completes special projects and
duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- Performs daily Front Desk functions such as guest check-in and
-out, answering phones, completion of shift check-list, processing
related transactions, etc.
- Duties may include outdoor "curbside check-in" of guests to
ensure health and safety of all guests and associates.
- Directs owner and guest requests to correct department.
Responds courteously, efficiently and professionally to guest
- Performs light administrative duties such as sending a
receiving faxes, making copies, sending e-mail correspondence
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys
appropriately to guests.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and
direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that
appropriate actions have been taken.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities,
services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects
payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Make, confirm and cancel
reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests
pertaining to their reservations.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and
performs a bucket check on shift.
- Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the
food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co.,
including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here,
you'll find a team that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built
on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to , including the title and the location
of the position for which you are applying.
Job Requisition: R-14195
Keywords: Wyndham Destinations, Anaheim , Front Desk Agent - Club Wyndham Peacock Suites Resort, Sales , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!