Company: Power Plus
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you a lead-generating, prospecting,
relationship-building, sales machine? Do you love the challenge of
discovering potential clients, reaching out to them, and
maintaining relationships? If so, we should talk.We are Power Plus!
A multi-industry leader in providing power when you need it, where
you need it through intelligent and efficient power solutions.
We've built a 30-year reputation for excellence through our
commitment to developing our people, providing exceptional,
relationship-based customer service, and giving back to the
community. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial company looking for
like-minded individuals to continue to grow and expand our
services, and to provide a world-class working
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid Time OffSUMMARYThis position will create opportunities to
build working relationships with customers in need of service and
maintenance on their generators This position requires a
well-organized individual with technical aptitude and office and
computer experience. Depending on the location, this position may
also provide support across business verticals in a matrixed
reporting environment.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Call on customers with open repair quotes in order to close
quotes and ensure work is scheduled.
- Diligently track single jobs with a goal of renewing
- Maintain a high call capture rate by supporting service
operations and demonstrating positive customer relations.
- Accurately update company CRM with all call and email
- Act as a model sales consultant, setting the standard of
performance for the team and assisting others when needed.
- Familiar with the strategic objectives of the company and act
in accordance with them.
- Manage and maintain current customers as directed by
management. · Provide a high level of customer service and
communication with our customers and throughout the division.
- Other duties may be assigned as business needs
- Telephone sales skills.
- Above average organizational abilities and the abilities to
juggle multiple priorities with frequent interruptions.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities, and the
ability to grow and maintain relationships with special emphasis on
communicating over the phone.
- Ability to multitask within job duties.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed established sales targets.If
you've always wanted to really make a difference, have your
contributions mean something, and work for a place where loyalty,
integrity, and hard work still means something, we want to hear
from you!Powered by JazzHR31OTD3Wn7p
Keywords: Power Plus, Anaheim , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Anaheim, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!